With Valentine’s Day upon us, welcome a season to celebrate not only romance but the love for yourself and friendships too, especially with the season’s latest festivities and celebratory packages at The Residence by Cenizaro’s portfolio of luxurious destinations.
This season, celebrate in the ambience of paradise and divine relaxation at The Residence Maldives at Falhumaafushi and The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah, nestled on two pristine islands in the Gaafu Alifu Atoll, one of the largest atolls in the world and cocooned by turquoise lagoons, calming ocean blues and a lush natural wilderness of over 3000 well-preserved coconut palm trees. Mesmerising white sand beaches, brilliant blue waters and unspoilt coral reefs thrive alongside marine life teeming in the ocean; a vital part of the marine ecosystem is the lush seagrass meadows providing food, habitat, and nursery areas for numerous species.
In this idyllic ambience, guests can also celebrate the love for oneself by refreshing mind, body, and soul with a Yoga Retreat package at The Residence Maldives, rejuvenating mind, body and spirit through a combination of Clarins spa treatments, daily yoga classes, meditation, pranayama and Clarins beauty treatments complemented by a dietary menu prepared by our chef.
Yoga Retreat package
Reflecting the philosophy that harmony is the key to inner happiness, the Yoga Retreat package includes:
- One Wellness Consultation on Arrival
- One 60-minute Choice of a Massage
- One 60-minute In-villa Private Meditation & Yoga Nidra
- One 30-minute Neck & Shoulder
- One 60-minute in-villa Private Yoga
- One 30-minute Pranayama Lesson
- One 30-minute Aqua Float Yoga
- One 60-minute Hatha Yoga Group Class
- Welcome gifts on arrival – An inspiration Yoga Book, A mat and a guided images plan for guests to bring home for their yoga practice.
For an unforgettable private dining experience, guests can enjoy intimate moments at Vibes by The Residence Maldives, which offers thematic experiences such as STARS, where you can dine on a castaway island with a menu by a personal chef under millions of stars, or WAVES, where you can enjoy a tantalising three-course meal along the sandy coastline as the ocean waves gently lap on your feet, and more.
For Early Bird offers this season, The Residence Maldives at Falhumaafushi and The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah offer a limited-time CELEBRATIONS PACKAGE with a minimum 4-nights stay required to enjoy:
- 40% off the Best Available Rates with daily buffet breakfast
- Complimentary domestic flight and speedboat return transfers
- Complimentary Sunrise & Sunset Yoga Sessions at the Spa by Clarins
- Complimentary Bikes for each guest or scheduled buggy service to move around the island
- Complimentary 1-hour non-motorised water sports daily (kayak and stand-up paddle)
For more information on the Celebrations Packages at The Residence Maldives, kindly find the links below:
THE RESIDENCE BINTAN
This Valentine’s Day, take the time to celebrate love and special milestones at The Residence Bintan, a hidden oasis where elegance and nature spectacularly combine. Slip away from the crowds and retreat to shores of the largest island in Indonesia’s Riau Archipelago, with sweeping views across the South China Sea, in a hidden oasis offering the utmost privacy to unwind and indulge. This season, the limited-time CELEBRATIONS PACKAGE offers all the more reason to celebrate with a minimum 2-nights stay required to enjoy:
- Return shared land transfer between ferry terminal and the resort
- Daily buffet breakfast for two
- One-time breakfast service served in room
- A bottle of wine on arrival
- One complimentary cake during stay
- A Private Romantic Dinner for 2 persons; once per stay
- Island flowers bed decoration upon arrival
- 10% off spa
Nestled amidst lush natural wilderness and fringed by the South China Sea on the south-eastern shore of Bintan island, The Residence Bintan is just a 55-minute ferry ride from Singapore yet a world away, with 22 exquisite one-bedroom beachfront villas, 80 one-bedroom vista and garden terraces, 15 one-bedroom Deluxe Sea View Villas and 4 opulent two-bedroom villas combine to offer the utmost privacy and an escape from the everyday. Three restaurants and bars, including traditional Indonesian dishes and Pan-Asian cuisine at signature restaurant Rica Rica, offer an innovative twist on local cuisine. The Spa with treatments by ila is home to eight private treatment rooms with plenty of serene views.