1. The site asianitinerary.com not involved in the sale or brokerage but is confined exclusively to offer a translation of editorial and advertising, banner advertising production and creation of websites.
2. The activity of asianitinerary.com is the ads on the internet and in the same free consultation, as well as many newspapers and magazines have always done on paper.
3. asianitinerary.com has no relationship of any kind, particularly business, with the poster that goes beyond the written consent of the same ad that is proposed directly. Therefore, no liability can be invoked against asianitinerary.com hosting these advertisements, in relation to the published announcements or for any consequences, damage and / or injury, or loss.
4. The contacts and relationships resulting from the insertion are absolutely not related to asianitinerary.com, which deals solely with the creation of the Web page, and the maintenance of the network itself.
5. asianitinerary.com disclaims any liability on the nature, the veracity of the data provided and the content of the ads. The responsibility is borne by the poster. It is understood, in fact, that the advertiser is the ‘sole responsibility as regards the advertising copy, the legitimacy of the images and published and their content, as well as the certifications and statements explained at the time of the service . The Advertiser undertakes not to still use the service to commit acts in any way contrary to law, morals, decency and morality.
6. Published pages of asianitinerary.com are made on the basis of the committee and of the documentation provided by the advertiser remains in effect the ‘sole owner of the images provided for the sole purpose of being published, as part insertion. Any unauthorized use of the images will be prosecuted.
8. asianitinerary.com can not be held responsible for the content on sites reference hyperlinks related to the site, which are totally unrelated to any form of control by asianitinerary.com. Therefore, the risk to the consultation of these sites will be the sole responsibility of the visitor.
9. The advertiser certifies that it has no relationship of any kind, particularly business, with asianitinerary.com beyond the publication of the advertisement in the pages of asianitinerary.com and shall grant authorization to the ad that is proposed directly and freely.
10. Total asianitinerary.com entitled to decide, at its sole discretion and without giving any reasons, whether or not to publish the ads it feels based on its own editorial policy. The material sent, if not published, but will be removed in any case not returned to the sender.
11. The advertiser acknowledges that it is forbidden to use asianitinerary.com for illegal activity or intended to violate the laws currently in force and to be solely responsible for the content of the advertisement, text, pictures, details provided and / or of ‘possible content of a site linked to the ad published by hypertext links and / or other type of connection. Agrees to indemnify and hold harmless asianitinerary.com for any illegal content or untrue poster published and / or any behavior not in accordance with this Regulation.
12. The advertiser expressly declares to be the exclusive owner of all copyright of all material provided at asianitinerary.com. At the time of the service allows the advertiser asianitinerary.com to use and manage the material provided solely for advertising purposes.
13. The advertiser contact asianitinerary.com to place an ad, attaching the required documents or images, asianitinerary.com explicitly authorizes publication of the advertisement. It is understood that at all times the owner is entitled to request the update or cancel some or all of the data provided.
14. asianitinerary.com will provide service 24 hours on 24 for every day of the year. However, it reserves the right to discontinue service for all the time to perform routine maintenance and repairs. This service interruption does not entail any consequences for asianitinerary.com, which will postpone the expiry of the agreement with the owner for a period equal to that in which the service has been suspended. The same is the case in which the suspension of the service depended on factors not related to their own will (malfunction or downtime of the server, hackers, etc..).
15. The advertiser declares not to use the ad for mercenary purposes. They are in no way accepted ads with references to paid sexual services.
16. asianitinerary.com will publish the ad request within 24 hours of receipt of all necessary materials.
17. asianitinerary.com has full control of the site, and can unquestionably change the graphics, add new sections and transfer it to another hosting without prejudice to the maintenance of open listings.
What information does Asianitinerary.com collect from our users and how do we collect it?
Asianitinerary.com only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our free newsletters or have purchased one of our products. Asiacitylife.com collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes name and email address for registration to receive our free newsletters and name, postal address, and credit card information when purchasing our products. All of this information is provided to us by you.
How do we use this information?
This information is used for internal marketing purposes only. Asianitinerary.com does not sell, exchange, or release your personal information (name, email address, mailing address, credit data, etc.). Your information is not shared with any other third party or company outside of billing purposes.
Asianitinerary.com uses visitor information to deliver promotions and to monitor, analyze and report campaign results internally. This data is in a non-personally identifiable aggregate form designed to analyze general trends and usage patterns.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
Asianitinerary.com will not sell or release identifiable visitor information to any third party without your permission and will limit disclosure of information to the following, where we believe in good faith that it is required to do so in response to a Subpoena or other legal process; where reasonably required to do so in order to maintain, update or otherwise implement asianitinerary.com data security measures, equipment, technical operations, etc.; or where reasonably necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities to preserve and/or enforce asianitinerary.com rights.
Asianitinerary.com makes all efforts to protect the confidentiality of all visitors and will never knowingly allow access to this information by any third party.
Asianitinerary.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued participation in Asianitinerary.com offers following the posting of changes to these terms will mean that you accept those changes. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
There is therefore no personal data analysis. A compilation of this data with other data sources will not occur. If the option of entering personal or business data (phone numbers, email addresses, names, addresses) is given, the disclosure of such sensitive data takes place voluntarily. Even in this case, your data is treated confidentially and not disclosed to third parties. We guarantee the legally fixed deletion periods. Normally the deletion of data takes place as soon as it is no longer required for the purpose of its storage.