Jazz Market by the Sea is an annual community-based event comprising of colorful music combined with market feel environment and cultural activities.
Proud to be Indonesian, the organizer’s objective is to celebrate Indonesia’s Heritage and to promote growing Indonesian talents with a special emphasis on creative collaborations and improvisations of traditional Indonesian and jazzy music.
Inspired by the traditional Balinese market, pasar seni, the Jazz Market by the Sea highlights where the action of community centers around. It is in this hustle and bustle where people can have insight into real culture. Around 80 unique stalls sell items that range from food and beverage, to fashion, art and crafts.
The festival aim is to collaborate with likeminded people and to bring communities together under a shared passion. The festival themes are:
Music : Cultural Diversity & Talent Regeneration
Trade : Indonesian Products (SMEs)
Natural Heritage : Biodiversity & Nature
In order to make an impact, the organizers believe that all activities must be of the following nature:
Engaging : Interesting and unique
Educating : Informative
Enriching : Value adding and impacting
The most awaited annual Indonesian festival in the region, where families can interact and intermingle with and through music, art, education and social activities.
– To promote & give platform for Indonesian talents and creativity
– To engage, enrich & educate our guests through Jazz Market by The Sea.
– To serve the community (CSR).
– Vibrant : Inject life into everything with enthusiasm and positivism.
– Innovative : Jazz Market is a trend setter not a follower of other event festivals in Indonesia.
– Virtuous : Things done with transparency and in honesty.
– Reliable : Full responsibility taken, and walk the talk…
– Empathy Service : Respecting cultures and social expressions of others.
Jazz Market by the Sea will take place on Friday, 14th, Saturday, 15th and Sunday, 16th August 2015 from 2pm until 11pm. Check the line-up on http://www.jazz-market.com